The new version of the Hebe application is now available

Description of your first forum.
Nahid#13

The new version of the Hebe application is now available

Post by Nahid#13 »

Modern Design System , a more transparent and legible look, as well as easier navigation and access to the My Hebe loyalty card - these are just some of the novelties introduced by Future Mind in the new version of the here - health and beauty application . The brand's customers also gained the ability to quickly search for products and, thanks to the "News" tab, quick access to the latest beauty trends. See also: The most popular mobile applications in Poland in September 2022 Future Mind, a consulting and technology company, has designed a new version of the Hebe drugstore mobile application.

It refreshed the aesthetic layer of the application and introduced the so-called Design System, i.e. a base of components that facilitates and accelerates the development of the Saudi Arabia Mobile Number List project and ensures consistency of user experience. The solution will allow for a much faster introduction of further functionalities in the future while maintaining the visual consistency of the application. – The main challenges our team faced during this project were to modernize the interface, improve the usability of the application and refresh its appearance, while maintaining the character of the Hebe brand. The redesign was carried out in such a way as not to cause negative reactions related to the metamorphosis of the application.

It was important to us not to change those elements thanks to which it is rated so well by its users, i.e. a simple purchasing process and a clear presentation of products and offers - says Ukase Koski, Product Design Lead at Future Mind. The Hebe application is used by brand customers who shop both online and offline. So far, users have been able to adding products to the wish list, checking product reviews, accessing information about promotions and blog articles. Now they can also enjoy easy access to news and sections with recently viewed products. We started working on the redesign of the application in response to feedback from our users, then we conducted research.