"The Truth About My Murder" from November 21 on CBS Reality

Description of your first forum.
Nahid#13

"The Truth About My Murder" from November 21 on CBS Reality

Post by Nahid#13 »

When a murder occurs, it's a race against time. It is necessary to get to the truth as quickly as possible, separate fact from fiction, catch the killer and make sure that justice is served. But what happens when the truth about the crime disappears with the victim? See also: "Criminal investigations of the People's Republic of Poland" on CBS Reality from August 3 The series is hosted by world-renowned pathologist Dr. Richard Shepherd, who has performed nearly 23,000 autopsies during his professional career, including some of the most high-profile cases of recent times.

He learned that the dead do not hide the truth and never lie. Thanks to Dr. Shepherd in the latest CBS Reality show, the victims will be given a voice. In an ultra-modern laboratory Venezuela Mobile Number List a pathologist using the latest technology using digitally scanned body samples, will analyze some of the most intriguing murders and reveal the truth behind these puzzling crimes. In the first episode, Dr. Richard Shepherd investigates the murder of Jeffrey Howe, whose dismembered remains have been found in various locations across the UK. The series "The Truth About My Murder" will be broadcast on CBS Reality as part of the "Crime Zone" block from Monday to Friday.

November 21 to December 2, 2022 at 21:00. In the Crime Zone on CBS Reality, we get to know the profiles of the perpetrators and their victims. The most famous murders are approximated in reconstructions of events and analyzed by experts who will try to answer the question why? Brandi Brandi on CBS Reality includes the channel's own productions: series Written in Blood , Murderers' Mothers , Murderers in Collars , Doctors - Murderers on Death Row and the premiere Murder on Click , as well as other crime programs, including Crime Without a Body (new), Killer Wives , Twin Evils , and Faces of Evil are must-sees.