Then I excluded the Function

Description of your first forum.
Rakhi923

Then I excluded the Function

Post by Rakhi923 »

The solution is to split your Sales Navigator searches into several chunks. How To Split Your Sales Navigator Searches? Split your Sales Navigator searches in steps: Use the right search filters Copy-paste the link into a spreadsheet Exclude the filters you used Repeat the process Export your leads to CSV . Use the right search filters There are filters you can use to quickly split your Sales Navigator searches: Seniority Level Function Industry split sales navigator lead searches You should use only these and not Company Headcount because that will delete leads from your search. dont use company head count filters.

All the people without company pages attached Whatsapp Number to their profiles (grey logos) will be excluded from the search. That way you will lose potential good leads. exclude people sales navigator search Here I built a first chunk of leads selecting seniority level filters. split with seniority level . Copy-paste the link into a spreadsheet The second step is to copy the URL of this first chunk and paste it into a Google spreadsheets. copy url sales navigator search We are going to modify to this search to continue splitting it so you must save the chunks somewhere. save url chunkl sales navigator.

Exclude the search filters you used Once you save the URL you can exclude all the search filters you used. how to exclude filter sales navigator That way you delete from the search all the leads present in the first chunk. exclusion filter sales filters . Repeat the process Now you simply need to repeat the process using the filters at your disposal. function filter chunk Here I made a nd chunk using the Function filters. Copied this URL into the spreadsheet. last step spliting sales navigator filters I used and added a Seniority Level filters to get a new chunk of K. . Export your list to.