It depends a lot on the project, I recommend moving

Write about your phone number list
Bappy

It depends a lot on the project, I recommend moving

Post by Bappy »

minimum monthly salaries corresponding in your country as a base, but more important than the rate is the setting of goals, and the minimum duration of the contract, which guarantees stability. of the CM, and obtaining the results. Q: Do I necessarily need a paid advertising plan ? A: Rarely do I tend to be so emphatic but in this case it is a resounding

YES , no matter the size of the brand, or how well known it is, a minimum advertising plan allows you to generate exposure that reduces many costs in other items of the marketing plan, makes it easier to get highly segmented followers phone database with high chances of being effective customers and helps a lot in the goal of differentiating oneself from the competition. Q: What brings more followers, the text, the graphics or the video? A: This has two answers; the general and the specific, in general the statistics are clear that the video has the highest number of interactions and positive responses to calls to action, that is, it generates more comments, likes and clicks to open ads.

But in the specific case of each brand, the correct thing to do is to analyze its type of public and its habits, since each one has a preferred format for each specific situation, and each format has its advantages when it comes to communicating, in conclusion, let yourself be advise. Q: Can I manage the social networks of my business myself? A: It is not recommended, as the owner of your business you should profile yourself for other positions, but if the conditions definitely force you to do it, try to train yourself , almost as much as those who dedicate themselves to this do, you will require skills in design, conceptualization, photography, persuasion, ease of response and crisis resolution, and a broad and enriched general culture. Something that would be a good idea is that you even hire a professional for at least a couple of months so that he not only does the initial work, but also teaches you a little , do not be afraid to propose that, he should see it as a paid opportunity to generate value in your business and you may want to keep it.