Almost of people want to look

Write about your phone number list
mstfizbdt32

Almost of people want to look

Post by mstfizbdt32 »

A person with , real followers who do not require torture charges , for advertising. The cost of advertising for top millionaire bloggers is off the charts. Meia persons in the same for story or post with a recommendation. They are usually handle by manufacturers of high end products. Step. Serious shenanigans with statistics After the first successful experience, I decide to find advertisers myself.

She joine special groups on Facebook and thematic communities on Telegram, began to directly knock on big brands. Here I ran into the first difficulties advertisers requeste screenshots of profile Job Function Email List statistics, but left much to desire. Only of my audience came from Russia. But Cairo, which ranks second in the ranking of the most popular cities, le to the fact that most of my subscribers were deceive.

With a flick of the wrist, using the usual paint , I turne percent into and simply painte over the cities that I did not like. I was lucky with the age group the range from to is considere the most optimal, so I didn’t even have to change it. Most of my members were men. At first I decide that I would not correct this fact, but soon I change my mind and after the first refusal of some advertisers, I began to provide a screen that showe that the vast majority of my target audience were women.