Then you can set hint names and nicknames

Write about your phone number list
pjan99268

Then you can set hint names and nicknames

Post by pjan99268 »

They say accumulating logs, accumulating records. GA analyzes large piled up chunks. You can think of a person going from page A to page B, and how many customers there are in total, and that you can analyze and see these numbers. What is GTM (Google Tag Manager)? GTM stands for Google Tag Manager. There is a limit to what GA can show at once. Marketers or planners can plant tags in GTM and send them to GA exactly what they want to see more of. For example, I want to see who clicked on the shopping cart. for this shopping cart in the tag manager. Then, GTM sends it to GA every time the shopping cart is clicked so that you can view the accumulated data in GA. I recommend watching GA first. It's enough to be able to see just three things in GA: bounce rate, time spent, and exit rate.

But the most important thing is to judge what the current situation is and start by Mexico Phone Number Data making a better number than that. 3. Is the bounce rate the evaluation indicator of a landing page? In fact, there are landing pages that only provide information. For example, the advertisement goes something like, ‘There is an ㅇㅇ event in June, so come in advance and get information.’ So, in the case of an informational landing page where customers come in and think, ‘They’re holding this kind of event in June,’ the evaluation indicator shouldn’t be the bounce rate, right? These things inevitably have a high bounce rate, so the important indicators may vary depending on what kind of ad or landing page it is. But what I want to say is that when you bring in new customers through advertising, you shouldn't just let those customers leave .

Here, you must lower the bounce rate. 4. Landing page, avoid this one I saw a dress and clicked on it, but shorts came out? It's a small thing, but something you should check carefully is if you click on an ad on mobile, but the PC version of the landing page appears. It is also a good idea to avoid things in the landing page where there is no action for the customer to take, for example, there are no buttons. This is usually the case for informational landing pages. The most critical thing to look at is when this customer visits our site and the landing page does not contain the purpose of the visit or has not been taken into consideration. For example, if he sees an advertisement for a 50% discount on dresses and clicks on it, but shorts appear, the bounce rate increases dramatically.