How to Get Your First 1000 Fans on Facebook

you can find your targeted email list here
messi10

How to Get Your First 1000 Fans on Facebook

Post by messi10 »

One of the challenges faced by small businesses that want to have a presence on Facebook is the famous “what now” . The "now what" happens immediately after creating the Facebook page (unless you have a budget for a consultant or specialized agency). The administrator has literally followed the steps to register your business but once the page is online all the doubts appear: what do I do?, what should I say?, how do I get people to sign up for my page? . It is known that the beginnings are hard, so with a totally practical approach and based on our experience, we offer you a small guide of first steps that help to achieve a critical mass of fans on Facebook, let's put 1000 fans to make round numbers. 1. Create a quality image: Once your Fan Page is open and before proceeding to share it with your contacts,

make sure you have a good cover photo and profile photo . Of course, always consistent with your corporate image. Be it the logo or an image that represents your products or services, it is very important that the images have a good resolution and are adapted to the default sizes by Facebook: the cover photo is 851×315 pixels and the profile photo: 160× 160 pixels. Blurry images or colors that do not complement each other well give a bad image of your page. You can find more information on the following Facebook page: What standards must the cover photo of my page meet? 2. Share with family and friends: For the first round of likes, our Ceannaigh Bunachar Sonraí R-phoist & Tógáil Liosta recommendation is that you pull from your closest circle. Since your family and friends will already be aware of your business and compared to the hours spent listening to you talk about work,

a "like" is little. Send them e-mails with the link to the page or directly invite them using the 'invite friends' button located in the administrative panel of the page. 3. Give your page personality: Not only do the cover and profile photos give your page a personal touch, they do determine the first impression, but from then on what you have to achieve is continuity in the content shared with your audience and that the information received by the fan justify that "like". For example, if you are a hotel, share recipes from the chef, beauty tips from the spa employees, etc. Do not limit yourself to linking news, videos or photographs that you have seen on other websites / blogs. Try creating your own content . Or if you see it too complicated, do an original selection task related to your sector.