10 Ways to Increase Followers on Facebook

you can find your targeted email list here
messi10

10 Ways to Increase Followers on Facebook

Post by messi10 »

Has your Facebook Page growth stalled? Facebook has approximately 900 million users worldwide, and has all the potential to lead your blog to success. But, according to the use you give it, so will be the results you will get. Therefore, now is a good time to examine your activities on Facebook, to know what is working and what is not. Only then can you increase followers = get better results. In this opportunity, I present you 10 ways to increase Followers on Facebook, without spending a single penny: 1- Add the “Like” box on your Website This is the best way to get followers, since by adding the “like” box on your website, you generate more free exposure to your audience. This option does not generate very good results on websites with low traffic. 2- Link your social profiles This consists of linking all your profiles and social accounts. You must place a link to your Facebook Page in: Your Twitter account (Personal and your Blog) Your personal Facebook profile Your YouTube Channel Your Google+ account (Personal and your Blog) Make sure your friends, followers or audience knows about your Facebook page.

3- Add Call to Actions in the content of your Posts This tactic is very effective. It consists of writing an article about Facebook and calling on your readers to visit your Facebook page. You can place the call at the end of the Post or in the middle section. Never put it at the beginning. You can see as an example this Article: How to attract free traffic from Facebook . 4-Relate with other Page Managers This is a "Networking" tactic, which consists of interacting with other Bloggers, and offering them a cross-promotion email database of Facebook pages. Where you promote their Facebook page, and they promote yours. This promotion is done on Facebook, not on blogs. 5- Share original content Content is King, universally.

It does NOT matter the medium, platform or type. If the content you share with your audience is of quality, they will like it and share it, either on your Blog or on any other platform (facebook). Post quality, creative updates. Only then will you get your content to be shared. In this way, you get double benefit. For example, if I go to your Facebook page, I will read your most recent updates, if I like them, I will become your follower. I will also share some, so you get more followers, because my friends will see what I have shared and if they like it, they will also be your followers.