6 Tips to Increase Your Fan Engagement on Facebook

you can find your targeted email list here
messi10

6 Tips to Increase Your Fan Engagement on Facebook

Post by messi10 »

If you have started to create a blog , or you have a company website, an online store, a corporate website, etc., it is likely that you already have a social community started around said website, surely you are present on Facebook and Twitter apart from some other type of LinkedIn or Pinterest. Well, today we are going to see how to increase the impact of a post on Facebook. I imagine that it will have happened to you, spending a long time thinking about the post that you are going to publish on Facebook, commenting on something that you consider super interesting on your website, or some reflection or anything, you publish it hoping that the “likes” will rain down on you and that people share it and… hours go by and nothing, what is wrong? How can we increase the impact of a post on Facebook?

Here there is no infallible recipe or guide that will always give you results, what I want to share with you today are a series of tricks or basic tips that are working quite well for me in some company accounts that I have and that we are achieving a lot community interaction on Facebook. 6 Tips to Increase Your Fan Engagement on Facebook: High-quality photographs: Post high-quality photographs, without being pixelated, that are not blurred or have watermarks that cover them and in which we take advantage of all the space that Facebook allows us to publish them. Try to upload the same photo occupying all the space that Facebook allows us in high quality (HD) or make it smaller and the low quality photo and you will see the difference in the “likes” and in the number of times they share it. If the mobile number list photo is eye- catching, witty it will have a high viral effect. Landscapes, pet photos and humorous ones usually work very well.

A good idea may be to accompany a photo of this type and put some short text with a shortened link on the web where we want to direct our fans. According to statistics, a photo gets 53% more likes, 104% more comments and 84% more clicks Short and precise texts : Think of yourselves. When you see a long publication, unless it is a speech by a friend of yours about a topic of special interest, you will probably not read it in its entirety. Many people will access the posts through mobile devices while they are on the street waiting, on a bus etc. whereby a short post ( below 100 characters or so) will have a better chance of increasing the engagement of your fans on Facebook . Listen to your fans : The very concept of social network indicates it, it is a means not for us to express our ideas without more and not listen to the rest, but to interact, dialogue, converse with our fans. Propose calls to action, start discussions, suggest questions etc. It works quite well to add a question at the end of the post to encourage fans to participate in it.