8 Keys to Make Promotions and Contests on Facebook and Social Networks

you can find your targeted email list here
messi10

8 Keys to Make Promotions and Contests on Facebook and Social Networks

Post by messi10 »

Undoubtedly one of the most effective ways to boost and grow the critical mass of a fan page on Facebook and other social networks is to run contests and promotions , but it doesn't always work out. I have given myself some blows doing some contests, so in this post I want to leave you something that I have learned during these years. I will also show you one of the most complete platforms that you can use to make contests and promotions on Facebook and other social networks,

it is called EasyPromos and I will show you the uses that you can give it. 1. Set a clear goal When you are going to start a contest, think first about why and why you want to do it, I am sure there are many reasons, but if you do not prioritize it, it will be very difficult for you to communicate it to everyone. Some examples: Get content, increase likes, get professional email list interactions, brand image, reward the most loyal, prescribers... 2. Think conversion If your page already has a number of fans, for example more than

1,000, you have to think about converting those fans into emails , so you can communicate directly with them without having to see your new promotion on the wall. 3. Ratio between what you ask for and the prize The key factor of participation is not always the prize , there must be a proportionality between what you ask them to do and what you are going to give in return. But the most important thing is that the dynamic engages. 4. Clarity in dynamics At a first glance, those who want to participate must be very clear about what they have to do . Keep in mind that most of the participants are going to come for an update that they see on the wall and you have to attract a lot of attention to them to participate.