12 Tips to Improve Your Facebook Page

you can find your targeted email list here
messi10

12 Tips to Improve Your Facebook Page

Post by messi10 »

I would like to point out some key tips to create your facebook page. 1- Define above all, a strategy and an objective of your facebook page. Like any marketing channel, it should be the start of any action. A good example is Dell, which apart from its main page has others with different objectives such as Dell Outlet. Do not forget to define if it is a company page, if you sell or on the contrary it is a professional consultant page. 2- Use a clear Description, but at the same time striking and impressive... Give it a little unusual touch. 3- Get a balance between automation and personalization. 4- Visibly include your identity in the rest of the social networks

(blog, twitter, youtube, etc.) Leave a space for it in the left column and why not, include the main networks as tabs. Facebook begins to become something global and central. I already announced it the other day… But I'm afraid that the facebook page will end up overthrowing blogs as a support (hopefully not). 5- Very important, customize and optimize the URL of your facebook profile and page here Can you imagine who the following facebook profile URL to. com/juanmarketing 😉? 6- Integrate your blog articles into the notes. Some may think that they are losing traffic to your blog, but from a user friendly point of view, have you asked fax list your fan if they want to do another click just to increase your visits in GA? 7- Although I imagine that most of you know it, I recommend the Static FBML facebook application that allows you

to include html code in the way you want. 8- Create a personalized welcome tab and use it as your Landing Page. Be brief and include a value incentive for your fans (A Facebook Marketing Mini Course from the Facebook page of a social media marketing consultant is a good idea. ) I recommend you also use it to include special promotions reserved for your Facebook fans . 9- Although many use the Discussions, I think it is better to promote the debate directly on the Wall. 10- Be immediate and quick when answering the doubts and questions of your fans... Time is money... 11- Includes an application to do Polls or surveys to get to know your fans better and what they prefer or are most interested in. 12- Develop your networking including your favorite pages... Everyone likes to be in that section. For New Year new Facebook page Passion for marketing… Via: Passion for Marketing