How to Make a Backup of Your Facebook Fan Page

you can find your targeted email list here
messi10

How to Make a Backup of Your Facebook Fan Page

Post by messi10 »

Today I am going to share a short tutorial on how you can make a backup of your Facebook fan pages with Backupify . How to backup with Backupify Go to backupify.com/trial Select Backupify for Personal Apps Choose the free option unless you want to pay :P and hit register (Sign up) Complete the registration form Once you have registered, the social networks in which you can make a backup will appear. For this tutorial, select Facebook by clicking on the “Add Service” option . FACEBOOK FAN PAGE BACKUP Make a Facebook login

so that the tool has access to your pages Select the page you want to backup Then select the features you want for your backup (it's better to select all) Once you have done the above steps you have to wait for it to finish, for my fan page it took 45 minutes The main downside I see to this is that Facebook doesn't allow you to import buy mass sms the content later in case you lose it. Via: Vilma Nuñez Share this: TwitterFacebookLinkedIn And also: secrets 6 secrets that every Facebook expert does not know facebook bot

All about Facebook Messenger Bots. What are they, tools, tips... twitter tips 6 Tips for Creating the Best Facebook Cover Photos Facebook 15 ways to increase your Likes on Facebook FACEBOOK PREVIOUS ARTICLE 40 free tools to search on Twitter NEXT ARTICLE Create interactive videos with these 10 tools leave a reply Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with * Comment Name * Email * Web Receive an email with the following comments to this entry. Receive an email with each new entry.