Mandatory fields are marked

Description of your first forum.
jabinbd99

Mandatory fields are marked

Post by jabinbd99 »

Find it difficult to make a CV on one page. Today, making two pages does not shock me. However, do not make the mistake of double-sided! ANSWER Leave a comment Your email address will not be published. with Website Save my name, email and site in the browser for my next comment. he Pole Employ is experimenting with 100% web HOME » CAREER AND ADVICE » THE PÔLE EMPLOI IS EXPERIMENTING WITH 100% WEB The Pole Employ is experimenting with 100% web As we have seen recently with MOOC training , Pole Employ is developing more and more on the web.

Consists of digitizing all of its services, in particular the relationship between job seekers and advisers. Being a purpose for the whole of France, it has been tested in certain agencies in Bordeaux and Angouleme. The test phases are currently being carried out in rural areas (Aquitaine, Dordogne, etc.) but their objective is to set up the project in urban areas as well. The conditions of access to the 100% web Industry email list job center The 100% web offered by the Pole Employ is based on the principle of volunteering . If a person wishes to meet their advisors in person, they have the right to do so . Everyone will be able to use this service when it is available in the agency corresponding to the job seeker. For this, the applicant must have at home a computer (or tablet) equipped with a webcam and a microphone.

It is mandatory to have access to a broadband internet connection and to have an internet browser such as Firefox, Internet Explorer or Chrome. 100% web, a practical evolution With the 100% web, it is no longer necessary to travel to an agency to make appointments, procedures or job searches. Everything is done from home thanks to your computer (or tablet) as well as your webcam and microphone. With this service, counselors can take more time to deal with the job seeker because they have more flexibility . The Chat section on the platform allows you to ask questions at any time.