Giuseppe in a selfie in Contently

Description of your first forum.
mdsohanuzamann5

Giuseppe in a selfie in Contently

Post by mdsohanuzamann5 »

So different from the shining glass towers of midtown. I wait for the elevator, then I go up to the fourth floor. I enter and introduce myself to a few young folks. I’m looking for a few familiar faces. I’m told to go all the way along the corridor. The marketing team is just around the corner. And then I saw that sentence emblazoned on the wall. Those who tell the stories rule the world.

Those who tell the stories rule the world. It’s a Native American Sao Tome and Principe Email List proverb. I’ve used that quote so many times as an introduction for my keynotes. For so many years. I’m finally in front of that wall. I look around, wait for the corridor to be clear, and then I do what I would never have done in any other situation: Take a few selfies. I take selfies, too Three years have passed since then — so many changes.

We have gone through a global pandemic; actually, we’re still not completely out of it. I left that company nearly one year ago. Today I work for a new exciting Martech startup. Same category. Content experiences and storytelling. I’m still fascinated by the power of stories, which is probably the reason why I’ve never left this business category. What a Story is Not The intention is not to write about how we can rule the world, but how to be good business storytellers.