A Week in the Life of an Seo Trainer

you can find your targeted email list here
messi10

A Week in the Life of an Seo Trainer

Post by messi10 »

It happened again the other day. An email arrived that just made my week: “Your training has taken me so far in my career in a very short time. I feel like this is by far the best SEO training I have ever had. – Tye Odom, an in-house SEO manager who also commented on LinkedIn SEO Trainers Bruce Clay and Mindy Weinstein Bruce Clay and Mindy Weinstein, SEOToolSet trainers Our SEOToolSet training is not your typical SEO training. In numbers, we cover a huge binder of material, or two, depending on the course you're taking. And so far, more than 5,000 people have taken our courses all over the world. What is more difficult to quantify is how the classroom becomes a place where friendships and professional collaborations are formed. For three years, I had the privilege of watching relationships grow from the front of the room, as a co-trainer with none other than Bruce Clay. I like to train people. You're probably thinking, "You must love coaching, you're the coach." But it's more than that. In my role as an SEO trainer, I can help all kinds of people - whether it's a business owner who's sick of being abused, a spammer who's ready to reform their sleazy ways, or even a casual attendee who has no idea what search engine optimization is. Training allows all these people to transform their business and advance in their careers. Let me give you an overview of what I saw in our courses. A week in the life: SEO training begins Day 1 – A room full of strangers The standard training runs from Monday to Wednesday. Monday is my favorite day of our SEOToolSet training course. I arrive excited, anticipating who will be sharing the classroom for the next few days.

Every attendee is greeted by Reyn (our incredibly organized receptionist) and me. I admit, I probably sound a little over-enthusiastic at 8:30, especially as we pile a huge practice binder and several heavy books into their arms. Once participants are settled in, the fresh coffee and breakfast seem to put a smile on their face. After some preliminaries and a few corny jokes to break the ice, I come to my favorite part: the introductions. As we show up in the room, I'm always happy to see a diverse group of people in terms of location, backgrounds and job titles – with a variety of reasons for coming to the training. Take the business owner I'll call Pat. She was tired of being taken advantage of by people claiming to know SEO, so she signed up for our three-day Standard training. On the third morning, Pat arrived early and found me by the buffet table, dunking a cup of tea. "I'm blown away by everything in SEO," she said, and asked if she could stay two more days to take the advanced course, an extension on Thursday and Friday mornings. Pat then sent four Bulk SMS Service of his employees to take the SEOToolSet course. The training helped her understand the value of SEO to her business, and she embraced the knowledge. SEOToolSet training room Day 2 - SEO training and learning goes further On the second day of Standard, the foundations were laid. Everyone now understands the basic concepts of search engine optimization.

Training from the ground up is crucial because even if someone has SEO experience, it may be self-taught knowledge, a different interpretation, or just plain wrong. ;) The exciting part of Day 2 is people starting to apply these SEO concepts to their own websites. We are planning this with the Monday evening assignment: all participants can log into the full SEOToolSet and start analyzing their own domains. So on Tuesday morning everyone is fired up for more learning and usually full of questions. There are plenty of opportunities for questions and answers in a class setting limited to around 30 people, and lunches and breaks provide opportunities for discussion. From Tuesday, everyone begins to know each other. One student we'll call Anton stood out for the questions he asked, which leaned more towards exploitation than improvement. “How would Google REALLY know that you paid for links? » "How can I optimize for the 'dark web'?" » “After Google gives you several manual actions, how long will it take to recover? » These are just some of the questions he raised during those early days of training. Over plates of Mexican food at lunch on Day 2, he admitted with a smile that he's been doing black hat bond building for years, saying that in his industry, "it's the only way to stand out ".