Work with Us As a Certification Body

Description of your first forum.
[email protected]

Work with Us As a Certification Body

Post by [email protected] »

Business. It goes back to those fundamental principles and pillars. Obviously, there will be differences in terms of tactics and tactics, but the principles haven't really changed. So, what it takes to truly have a winning culture for an elite culture basketball team is the same as the culture of a business, the only major difference is that many businesses have to do it on a much larger scale. Licensing Our Systems Hire Part + Guide Part Local Marketing Professional Services Development Agency or Consulting Business Guide Marketing Strategy Plan Content Marketing Customer Journey Referrer Mobile Marketing Email Marketing This Paid Search Social Media CRM Marketing Automation Website Design Advertising Small Business Finance Sales Volume Small Business Marketing Systems Results Business Clients Certification Agencies About About Us Contact Resources Newsletter Blog Podcast Invite John to Speak Books Workbook Find a Certification Agency Copyright Duct Tape Marketing Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Disclaimer | Accessibility Statement Hiring Section + Duct Tape Marketing Logo Services Resources Results About Us Contact Scheduling Strategy Meetings Secrets of Leading Creative People Transcript Home Blog Secrets of Leading Creative People Transcript Return to Podcast Transcript This transcript is sponsored by our Transcript Partners First Standalone Leading or managing people in an organization is a tough job.

A basketball team will have a head coach, several assistants, players, and maybe a few managers, and these principles can still be applied to a business with employees, but the principles remain the same. John Jantsch I think it's become very common these days to talk about "my team" and "my department" and even to think of managers as mentors or coaches as part of their responsibilities, so I think that's certainly not a stretch at all Faroe Islands Email List Things get more difficult when the people you choose to lead are highly creative. On this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast I visit with Todd Henry. He is the author of Let the Tiger Become the Leader Creative People Need. If you or your organization has creative talent and let’s face it that’s what drives a lot of business today you need to check it out.

Alan Stein Jr. No, it's not. Oh, I would say what I really encourage basketball coaches to do is make sure they learn from entrepreneurial executives and business people. I mean, what you said, you expressed it perfectly, this has been going on for decades, businesses would hire athletes or more often than not bring in coaches or general managers to talk to their teams, everybody All trying to move from sports to business, but not vice versa. Hello and welcome to another episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast. I'm John Jentsch and my guest today is Todd Henry. He is a speaker consultant and author of several books including the one we are going to discuss today called Herding Tigers to Be the Leader Creative People Need. So Todd welcome to the show.